June 03, 2011

Boutiques cooking up a storm

Are you looking for something that is fresh and exotic? Are you looking for a new
look or style? Or perhaps, you’re wanting to shops at smaller boutiques but worried
about the cost?

Well I have huge news for you. If you haven’t heard about Latin Clothing Company,
you are missing out big time. You’ll find amazing pieces that'll make you stand out from the rest. This store is just one of the many places that are sizzling. The styles are so unique, versatile
and classically beautiful. Best of all, the girls are so relatable and can give you the
best fashion tips to make you look beautiful. From dresses, skirts, sweaters, play suits
and cute little belts, the Latin Clothing Company is just the beginning to a lifetime of
amazing fashion. Some of my personal favourites are bright, colourful playsuits, anything floral patterned and scoop dresses with the short front and long back. Why don’t you add a black bow or ribbon to one of their Gossip girl inspired dresses to create that classic vintage look? Be quick, these items are selling like hotcakes. These amazing pieces won’t last forever so check out their facebook page or drop by to the Queens Street, Adelaide Street or Browns Plains stores.

By the way, remember my 'Big, Bold and Brave' blog? Well I recently purchased
my first leopard print faux fur jacket, which is a To Die For piece in my wardrobe.
When I saw it, it was love at first sight. I can’t believe I nabbed such a great bargain.
It is a must have piece for the winter season. Mix and match with dark coloured jeans
and a simple tee or pair it up with stockings/ leggings and some cute boots. White fur
coats and vests are also a great look with black leggings and stockings.


Frock On!

Fergie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fergie, please continue to give inspiring ideas. I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete